- In accordance with standard MIL-T-5578
- Certified by Beschussaamt Ulm in Germany and the Ministry of Defence (Nettuno land armaments section) in Italy
- The different treatments leave the original set-up of the car unchanged
- Filling with the explosion-proof material (foam or aluminium spheres) provide a reduction in volume of less than or equal to 3% of the total capacity.
- The various treatments are available individually or according to the combination desired by the customer
Treatments on metal and plastic fuel tanks
Fuel tanks ballistically protected by technology developed by M.E.RIN can provide different types of protection by combining together more than one treatment, as chosen by the customer according to requirements. Once the work has been performed, they can be reinstalled in the original position, without any difficulty.
In addition to the most well-known ballistic protection, our company offers the customer the opportunity to newly construct a fuel tank in rubberized fabric according to our proprietary specification SFT/1094.